Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Week 11 - Series 8


This piece was a drawing of my friend when we went to Osaka Gardens. Its called "Thinking at Osaka Gardens". I went to this park to find some peace and this was the outcome. For me it represents through the line work that everything has a flow. Not a flow of disruption ,but a natural peaceful order to things. Everything moving in its own specific timing, without disturbance from the "outside" (troubled) world. I believe that everyone has that specific place that they go to that reaches far beyond the sometimes stressful restraints of life. for me this was that place. I didn’t want to use color because I wanted to see how much of the picture could be fleshed out with just the Micron pen.The end result was a detailed capturing of that peaceful moment in time. THis was done in pencil and Micron Pen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment